#162 - Brian P. Moran "The 12 Week Year"
In this episode, Brian Moran, author and Founder of 12 Week Year, talks to your host Miro Wcislo. Learn how to get things done effectively and efficiently without compromising time. Find out the solutions used by professionals to accomplish projects.
• What is the 12 week year?
• What is it with 12?
• What is the disadvantage of annualization?
• What does Brian focus more on?
• Can there be too many entrepreneurs?
• What to do next after an influx of information?
• Why must we take control of our own day?
• What is a scarcity mindset?
• How can the 12 week year help you in your diet?
1. Put more effort on few things, because it will get the first things done, and once you get going, it will be much easier to accomplish the complex ones. 1 percent of something is still better than 0 percent accomplishment.
2. We can all accomplish difficult tasks without any help. We just need to do the fundamentals things first, so that the difficult ones, become easy too.
3. Instead of deciding depending on the situation, plan out your whole day and let the situations change according to your preferences now. It’s a surefire road to success as you will limit yourself not from time, but from failures.
• “If you’re killing it every 12 weeks, the annual stuff takes care of itself” – Brian Moran
• “If the average person did more than what they already know, they’d have better health, they’d have better relationships, they make more money… without learning anything new.” – Brian Moran
• “Will it be as big as impact as Elon (Musk) or Thomas Edison? Who knows?! But you’re having an impact, and that’s what counts.” – Brian Moran
• “If you don’t take control of your day, you’re gonna be consumed by it.” – Brian Moran
• Check out Brian’s new book, “The 12 Week Year”
• Check out his website at https://12weekyear.com/